Tuesday 7 July 2015

Camping

Camping in the Silent Lake campingground

Last week, I had a camping game with my friends in the Silent Lake for 3 days. Silent Lake is far away for almost 200 km in the north-east of  Toronto. It has a large water field and 2 not huge but comfortable felling's sand beach. My friends 's kids boated and swam in the lake. They said they were super-happy and very enjoying the games.
Between these 3 days, the climate is very good. I did a long distance hiking route about 15 km around the lake in the second day with my friends. There are 5 lookout points along the route and the view is very beautiful. The hiking distance was longer and hard, so we all felt a little tired. But we were very exicted when we met deers in the forest on the route and felt wonderful for the good views.
Although we had a disappointed thing for too much mosquitoes, in wy opinion, we had a very worthy vacation on last weekend.

1 comment: